It is hoped that this blog will provide an interesting and interactive part of the new LRC website, where staff and students can come to findout the latest news, events, ideas etc.
We would really like to encourage people to leave feedback and suggestions so that we can be sure that the blog, and indeed the website, is current and providing the kind of information that you really need. Sometimes we may post quick guides and "how to" blogs, other times it may be about new books or resources that we have in the LRC. Also if we are planning changes then we would post that here giving you the opportunity to give you views on what would work and what might not!
So please leave us comments and help us to shape the best service we can in the LRC.
I look forward to recieving comments and feedback on this blog
ReplyDeleteSo far I think it looks good.
ReplyDeleteI am still expeerimenting with the functionality here, I'm sure I can improve the interface.
ReplyDelete